Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Phobia Of ...... (II)

Just interviewed by Glenmark yesterday afternoon at around 4:00P.M in Kuching Grand Continental Hotel, now so relax.....hmm~actually before the interview, I'm quite relax too...... :p. Will keep seeking for a new job while awaiting Glenmark calls for 2nd interview within 2 weeks time. Even if failed, is a good start......
a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a
a
Which girl has less than 3 pairs of shoes on the rack?
Which girl has no un-wear new cloth(es) hanging in the closet?
Which girl has only few jewelry on her make-up desk?
Which girl has no interest in SHOPPING?
a
I guess majority of women like shopping, if not 100%, perhaps at least 99%? That why people (especially the businessmen) said that is easy to earn women's money. Anyway, sometime men should proud with the women, as theirs habit of like buying thing(s) does help to trigger the market and theirs habit of like spending money does help men earns lots of money; no wonder people also said that "a success man always has a good woman behind him!"......[ not 100% true, as age changed ]
a
Girl has a weakness, not able to walk far! So when you date her for a stroll, she probably will ask for a rest after few minutes of walk; however this weakness sometime can turn into an instinct, by which she can spend few hours in a shopping mall (even just a small one), walk nonstop & unweary! While guy is another way round...... :p [ assume that we are not a regular exerciser ]
a
I like shopping, but I hate spend too much in shopping! [ ~SigH~what a conflict statement? ] So girl, if you want me accompany you for a window shopping, I willing to entertain you with a rule not more than 30 minutes, or else you are actually about to challenge my patience :). [ poor Fern, I'm sorry about this; I have to be honest to you, haha......]
a
Can u imagine? A girl can visit a single shopping mall more than 1 time (even 2, 3 or more) in a week time, either with or without a "purchase" purpose; most time they just wish to have a window shopping (just look look around), but later still result in burnt a big whole in the pocket...>Can u imagine? A girl can visit a single shopping mall more than 1 time (even 2, 3 or more) in a week time, either with or without a "purchase" purpose; most time they just wish to have a window shopping (just look look around), but later still result in burnt a big whole in the pocket...>$<... in short, "lt;... in short, "whenever women go out, they go shopping, they spend money".
a
Fortunately, only 3 shopping malls are found in Miri. I just can't imagine how terrible it will be if we are both resident in KL? Well, don't say KL, I think Kuching or Kota Kinabalu is enough to cause me lots of headache.
a
I'm phobia of going out, especially if I know that I can't skip the shopping session and avoid to spend money when going out. Currently, I'm a bit confused, I'm actually phobia of going out, shopping or spend money? No matter what, my final statement whoud be "I like going out, but I hate spend too much money & time in shopping"!
a
a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pssstt... isetan got presales again tomoro till sunday! weeee~~~