Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mum, Dad, Im Coming Home!

Wow! Very Happy, as National Day (31/8) is coming! Eh, don’t mis-understanding, Im not that patriotic actually. Im happy just because of 31/8 is Public Holiday, hihi...! You should know my feeling if you are liked me, work 6-7 days a week.
a
Honestly, I have been studied in USM, Kelantan for 3 years, then work in Miri for almost 3 ½ years, in these 6 ½ years back, I rarely feel home-sick...I only be home-sick when I know that it is time to going home!
a
Im home-sick now, miss my parents & other members very much! The reason is pretty simple...because I know, is time to going home. Ya, I be going back to hometown, Kuching (hmm, suppose to be Samarahan?) on 29/8 (Wed, 19:40pm flight, MAS) and return to Miri on 4/9 (Tues, 16:30pm flight, MAS).
a
This time, with different feeling (but sorry I don’t know how to describe it in black & white), as I will bring along my GF, Fern. So far only my eldest brother been informed, I havent inform my parent yet, it would be a big big supprise for them...they have awaiting this day to come since very long ago...haha. Now they dream come true.
[ Note: Please try don’t to have a wild guess on me, K? :) ]
a
Mum, Dad, Im Coming Home! Im not alone this time, but with somebody accompany me...
a
a

No comments: