Thursday, September 13, 2007

Chipster Nothing Else Matters Contest

Last Sat (8/9), I went shopping with Fern at Boulevard Shopping Mall (Imperial Mall), while hanging inside the suppermarket, something attracts my attention, guess what? Is the rack/corner which display with Chipster potato chips! It reminds me the online “Chipster Nothing Else Matters Contest” for Chipster’s fans which I get knew when I came across www.kennysia.com few days ago.
a
I never tast Chipster potato chips before, so I had bought one pack of Sour Cream & Onion Chipster potato chips to have a try that day. Honestly, yum yum...tasting good & delicious.
a
Tuesday evening (11/9), when i log in my friendster account, Oop, I noticed that there was a small Chispter button on the friendster home screen (as show in the picture). Due to the curiosity, i clicked & it brought me to a Chipster’s fan club’s friendster profile. Then I clicked on the link provided to log in the Chipster website (
www.chipster.com.my) & wanna to find out what the Chipster Contest is about?
a a
After I viewed the Kenny’s Chipster artwork, I thought that I must at least have a basic knowledge & skill in photoshop editing in order to complete the tasks, but actually it is not, it is easy & not as tough as I expected, as Chipster has provides the simple tools for us to edit the background template, all you need to do is just simply follow the step by step instructions till finish the 5 steps, haha...you see, my 1st moment as shown below (hmm, a silly mistake in the dialog box, blue shark instead of "JAW" lah!):
a

a
That night, after reading book, it was almost 12 mid-night, I dont know why suddently Im so excited & searching in the rubbish bag, wooosh~~~ finally the packing of Chipster potato chips that I thrown away on Sat night found. Needless to say, just because of I wanna join the contest & the contest requires the participants to upload a photo with he/she holding a package of Chipster in order to edit the moment templates.
a
With the Chipster packing, I get out my olympus digiter camera, turn on the self-timer mode, and started to capture few snapshots of mine with desired & nice pose. Hmm, not easy guys, it being the most difficult part for me, I consumed almost an hour to get this task done. It really like what Kenny said:“Chipster makes normal human do stupid things”.

a
a
a
Finally, the next day evening (12/9), I had create another 2 Chipster moments & submit to join the “Chipster Nothing Else Matters Contest”. Oop! I cant believe that I repeat the same silly mistake again, what is happening? Why the word "JAW" always floats in my mind whenever Im thinking of the big blue shark...???
a
a
a

a

No comments: