Monday, September 17, 2007

How Is The Dragon Fruit Tree Look Like?


Dragon fruit is olive-shaped, it has a reddish outlayer skin and soft whitish or reddish (pink) flesh with lots of tiny jet black seeds. I guess most people know the look of the dragon fruit & it might be one of ur favorite fruits. But do you know how is the Dragon fruit tree look like or can you imagine it?
a
Due to long period being working outstation and not stay at home, so I dont realize that there is a dragon fruit tree at my home back yard, untill recent time I back home on 29/8 . Hmm, how to say? Actually I did saw this plant during my CNY celebration at home early year 2007, but that time I thought that it was a Cactus tree! I t really look like a Cactus tree:

a
a
You know how lucky am I? The tree is yielding flowers! So Im not only have chance to see the Dragon fruit tree, but also its flowers! The 1st flower was bloom on 31/8 & the 2nd flower was bloom on 1/9 mid-night with nice sweat smell fill the air whole nigth. The Dragon fruit flower is big & white (roughly 20 cm in diameter) . According to my dad, the flower only bloom at night time (normally mid-night) and only live for one night.
a
a
a
a
a
It was amazing, according to my mum, the very 1st time the Dragon fruit tree yield flowers, she won the Magnum or Sport Toto’s prizes for 7-8 times continuously. Anyway not the big prize, but only the console prizes (RM60 & RM200). I
f you think that invest in Magnum, Sport Toto or lottery is the best way for you to achieve the wealthy & financial freedom, I strongly suggest you plant one or may be more at your home back yard as well... ; )

a

No comments: