Sunday, December 16, 2007

6th Nationwide Annual Meeting

I have mentioned in my previous entry, that I in Cheras, KL to attend the company's 6th Nationwide Annual Meeting.
a
I arrived KLIA at around 08:45A.M (13th Dec) and I have to wait for a colleague (Fam) from Sibu at the airport for 5 hours. Anyway, Im not bored, as I have brought along Fern's eldest sister's labtop so I can online there; between I always bring along 1-2 books with me when travelling, so I can read whenever Im free & bored.
a
Fam arrived at around 13:45P.M, we took a taxi to the Crystal Crown Hotel which located in Kepong & around 1 hour journey from KLIA. We check in at around 15:30P.M & had a rest in hotel room til 17:30P.M.
a
View in Hotel Room I
a
View in Hotel Room II
a
Im ready for the meeting, took a photo in hotel toilet 1st... :p
a
At around 17:45P.M, we gather at hotel lobby, besides Fam, another 3 colleagues from Sabah, Betty (Kota Kinabalu), Mok (Tawau) & Emelia (Lahad Datu) had arrived too. When we managed to call a taxi at receiption counter, we met with other colleagues from West Malaysia's outlets, we separated in 3 cars, I went to Cheras Diagnostic Centre for the 5th Nationwide Annual Meeting in Ms Sin's car. She is a nutritionist at Taiping Diagnostic Centre, I met her one in Ipoh Diagnostic Centre last year in May.
a
The meeting starts at sharp 19:30P.M & finish at 23:15P.M. The meeting's agenda as below:
1. Upcoming Pathology Act (related entry) & the importance of ISO 15189
~ My company is one of the 5 healthcare providers that accheived the ISO 15189 in Malaysia.
2. New healthcare services in the future: wellness coaching, aesthetic medicine & etc
~ To become a multi-tasking company, not only provide laboratory testing.
3. Latest Marketing Approach.
4. Others include open floor discussion
a
Group photo of the 6th Nationwide Annual Meeting (to follow)
a
We all were hungry after the meeting, so before get back to the hotel, 5 of us (me, Ms Sin, Chiam, & another 2 Malay colleagues who have the same name, Shikin) went for supper at BRJ Cafe, located at Wangsa Maju. I ordered a plate of "fried maggie mi with chicken" which is quite delicious & famous! Sorry no photo(s) to share, as a blogger perhaps you should know why... :p
a
Next day morning (07:00A.M), before check out, we had our breakfast at hotel's restaurant, and had few snapshot at hotel lobby before leaving between 08:30 - 10:30P.M. We say "sayonara" to each other, as everyone has the different destination to go! I gonna miss you all... :)
a
a
a
From left: Fam, Betty, Me, Mok & Emelia
a


Me, Fam & Mok took a taxi to KL Sentral, Mok was later left to Midvaley alone as she had booked a hotel room near that area & her friend(s) will looking for her; while Fam met with her boy friend, Jeffery at KL Sentral & left to KLCC for hotel room check-in, and I went to Bukit Bintang alone by monorail, but will later meet with Fam & Jeffery again at Sungai Wang Shopping Mall. I buy nothing for myself, only a sweater bought for my girl friend, Fern.
a
16:15P.M, it was time for me to take a monorail to KL Sentral & later to KLIA by bus, to catch the 20:40P.M flight to Miri. I had my dinner at Asian Cafe in KLIA, "Nasi Lemak Special" ordered.
a
photo of mine captured in one of the KLIA's toilet
a
I dined in Asian Cafe at KLIA
a
I ate "Nasi Lemak Special"
a
I found this machine at a conner of the check-in counters, it was for "seft check-in" purpose, especially for the passager(s) with only hand luggage. I never know there is such service at KLIA until now......shame oh! Anyway, to check-in with this machine, you must have the E-ticket number!
a
Self-Check-In Machine in KLIA
a
Dinner Set served in MAS Aircraft
a
a

3 comments:

Jayce said...

"seft check-in" machine? Me also never heard of it. He... He... :P

Unknown said...

when bk for cny? how long?

i bk for 30th jan until mid feb. take unpaid leave.
u?
c u then.

amei79 said...

jayceooi: it just near the check in counter & there are few staffs ready to guide us.

marv: 5th to 11th Feb (around 1 week). c u too...!