Friday, October 12, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Well, time past by just like the thunder, another Hari Raya celebration has comes, just the next day (13th Oct 07). Yeah, is a good news, as I be off for 3 days, which can be considered as a long holiday for me.
a
a
I have few planning for this coming holiday:
a
1. May travel to Bintulu by tomorrow (around 2-3 hours journey from Miri, by land) to meet my younger sister who works there for almost 1 year. Im not really familiar with this place, even though I ever been there 2 years ago. I have managed to get some information from a colleague in Bintulu outlet lately, here is her reply:
a
a
2. May go to Kuala Belait tomorrow, Brunei (around 1 hour journey from Miri, by land) to have Japanese foods, heard that is quite cheap. Fern's sister-in-law dined there before, she said only spent B$150 (around RM346.50) for 10 persons. Then visit Malay houses in Miri area.
a
But, I think neither Bintulu trip nor Kuala Belait trip will happen as I wish to, so the only activity to proceed is just Malay houses visiting...... : (
a
Before I end this entery, not forget to say "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" to all Malay or Muslim buddies & families, Happy Holiday to everyone too...
a
a

No comments: