Saturday, November 10, 2007

Damn Cough

Damn cough! Seem it likes me very much, don't wanna leave me oh...I got it since last Sunday (4th Nov), but til today, not yet get better, getting worst somemore even have tried up various kinds of medicines.
a
At first, I have tried up the Strepsils, include the one for chesty cough (purple packing), but it just can't help.
a
a
Later Fern has bought me the "枇杷膏", I not really like it, even this was my choice (mmh, should be my mum choice...) during my childhood. It is sweet but not effective in stopping my cough & itchy throat.
a
a
So on Tuesday (6th Nov), Fern bought me an anti-cough syrup (Sedilix) from clinic, but my cough seem getting worst after this syrup been taken...! Night time, Fern's mum gave me a remedy...put an egg in a glass (of course with the shell removed) with a red onions chopped into small pieces & pour in the hot boiled water, left it for few minutes, then drink it...hmm, nice tasting, but......I still coughing!
a
a
Wednesday (7th Nov), after finish played badminton at 9:00P.M, went to fecth Fern's from the clinic (she works night shift). I was asked to see Dr Noor. After checking, Dr Noor gave me another anti-cough syrup (ZECUF, made of herbs).
a
a
At the same time, Fern's mum have another remedy for me, she steamed me a green apple together with some herbs, which believed that can stop coughing. I have ZECUF & green apple for 3 days already, but...sad...needless to say, I still cough over night.
a
a
Im sad, as I miss crabs very much. Sea World Sea Foods Restaurant is having a promotion, 1KG of crabs is just RM10.00 (normal rate RM15.00). Tomorrow would be the last day of promotion, damn cough...all because of you, those crabs are to feed other people tummy, not mine!
a
OMG, too bad, I get running nose this morning...what wrong to my immunity system, it never been this weak before, perhaps I can't deny that, Im not young any more... :p
a
a

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... So many medications you took! Lozenges definitely don't work. Get well soon! smiLes

amei79 said...

Yalah, this 1 try a bit, that 1 try abit, that y only get well abit...lolz, anyway 10s ya!