Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Don't Blame, MAN's Characteristic!

男叹女哀系列 ~3

A fat girl met on the street, wooo~~~ not bad not bad~~~I cant hold my seft!
a

A thin girl met at the bus stop, wow~~~too nice too nice~~~I cant hold my seft!
a

An old lady walks by my side, wiweet~~~oh shit oh shit~~~I cant hold my seft!
a

A sexy & hot wife on my bed, Oop~~~what going on? I have no interest at all!
a
a

If your honey or hubby having the same behavior, don't be too worry, this is what we call man's characteristic; nothing wrong, he is absolutely 100% a normal Man!
a
You should be proud instead, as these men are actually creating job opportunities to certain female (may be male too? Eak...!!!), that why now a day prostitute sector is so well developed, & contribute to the existance of the new fox species, called "狐狸精"... :p

Don't blame him, perhaps he wanna starting a new life, to be an Adorable, In-Dependence, & Sensual man, in short "AIDS"...... Guys, is this what you want? If so, GAH to explore your new prostitute market & new lifestyle; or else, please be royalty to your partner...! :)
a
a

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LIKE THIS ENTRY... EKKEKEEK..