Monday, November 5, 2007

Luak Bay - Esplanade Beach

Hmm, too bad...my body has gave me some signals last few days...finally I get cough, which caused pain in the throat when coughing. But one thing Im sure is that I havent get the sore throat yet, as I had try to soak my throat with salty water, it not caused any pain...anyway, I lost my voice since yesterday...
a
Yesterday (around 2:30P.M) I received a call from Sunway International Hotel, said that I have a free voucher for 3 days 2 nights hotel/resort room package, asked me go to collect this free voucher at Mega Hotel (Miri), at floor 11th, functioning room "xxx" (forgot the room's name). Had called Mega Hotel to have a clarification, and the operator told that it was true. Anyway at the last, I didnt make it, as assumed by Fern's sister-in-law (who works in Miri Marriot Resort & Spa) , it should be a travelling package promotion, by which if you buy one, you are entitled to such free voucher.
a
In the evening (5:00P.M) I went to Esplanade Beach (Luak Bay) with friends, plan to have a swim, but the sea is wavy, not allow us to do so, so just walk on the beach. Below are fews shots at Esplanade Beach.
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
We later went to Tanjong Sea Food Restaurant for our dinner.
a
a
a..Belacan Midin
a"
a.."Manicai" fried Egg (树子菜/Sayur Cangkuk Manis)
a
a.Cray-Pot Tauhu
a
a..Herb Chicken
a
a.Wet Fried Butter Crabs

a



Video Clip: Luak Bay ~ Esplanade Beach

a

And I found this from the newspaper today, by which State Government plans to build a 5KM long corridor to join the Luak Bay (Esplanade Beach) with the Tanjong Lobang Beach.


a

No comments: