Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Year 07 vs Year 08

When I look backward for what the memorable & wonderful things that I have done in the whole year 2007, ~SIGH~not much can I jot down here... I only can list you the following events. Im never do such review in the past, this being the 1st time, Im changed since I became a blogger! :)
a
1. Traveled to Tawau for the 1st time, assist in a Hepatitis (A+B) Screening Campaign. Plan to visit Mataking Island, which is a nice paradise for diving, snorkeling and under-water wild life & coral viewing, but can’t make it due to unavailable of the board express services. ~SIGH~
a

a
2. Traveled to Limbang attend a 3-days Fund Raising Health Screening Campaign, a join project with Mandarin Limbang Lion Club which involved 300 participants from Limbang & Brunei area. Visited Labuan Island for the 1st time, bought my 1st Olympus Digi-Camera there. (but sad, the camera was recently in KL Olympus workshop for repairing, as some problem with the focus lens!)
a
a
3. 14th Feb 07 (Valentine Day) I fall in love & in relationship with Fern, she is my 1st love at 28 years old. Well this was a wonderful & special day for us, at the same time, I celebrated my simple 28th birthday with Fern & friends that night (my birthday suppose be 20th Feb).
a

a
4. Attend Health Screening Campaign in Kiarong Complex, Brunei, which organized by Forever Living Product (Brunei).
a

a
5. Vacation trip to Genting Highland, Sunway Lagoon & KL with Fern during the Harvest Festival (Gawai); KLCC Book-Fest 2007 attended.
a
a
a
6. Gave birth to my 1st blog www.amei79.blogspot.com with the title “Change Change Change”, which til now not well developed. Anyway, thank you for the continuous support & wish you have a prosperous new year! Cheers!
a

a
7. I became a RM40K debtor to Ambank by buying my 1st car, Silver colored Myvi Manual 1.3 Standard on 29th Sept 07 & shame, I past my driving test & get my 1st driving license on 4th Oct at age of 28... :p (FYI, I had my 1st ride on a bicycle at age of 25, which during my final year in USM, on 1st Jan 04! haha...)
a
a
8. Attend Health Screening Campaign in Marudi with Fern, which organized by SUPP (Sarawak United People Party).
a
a
9. Attend company's 6th Nationwide Annual Meeting in KL.
a
a

10 comments:

Hazel said...

Hello, first time here, i am 28, sheep, pieces also like you..but i am married..nice to meet u!

amei79 said...

hazel: nice to meet u too, sheep gal...haha. 10s 4 droppin by & wish u a happy & prosperous new year.

BB COMMUNITY said...

hei amei79, i bought myvi too, and wish u and yo gf good good alwiz~

cheerfulday said...

Good to find your love one.. hehe.. hope you n your gf loves will continue forever.

wei, my car also myvi, green color. hehe.

keeyit said...

So what is your new year resolutions ?

Sweetiepie said...

happy new year!wow!you did alot of things in year 2007..wish you all the best ion year 2008.write more funny cartoon story ya!:)

Apple said...

Wow, there's plenty of important events happened in 2007 for you. Yes, I agree that after becoming a blogger, life seems to change. Wish you and Fern have wonderful time together and hope to hear good news bout your marriage in the future =)

Happy 2008 ^^

Jayce said...

Wow. You have a wonderful year 2007 lo. Keep it up on 2008. =)

MerDuriaN said...

err seems like you remembered most of the things you did in 2007. Anyway you really likes those chinese books alot!!

amei79 said...

bb community:
Myvi's alarm system is good...10s for ur wish...i'll goodx2 to her!

cheerfulday:
Eeeh, u got myvi too, apple green is nice too, but my gf dont like this color...happy new year.

keeyit:
i never have my new year resolution in previous yr, but will make it this yr & post it up later (coz some will need to discuss my love...haha)

sweetiepie:
Happy new year 2 u 2...i'll, but lack of idea...:p

apple:
i'll marry tomorrow.........10 years later!" haha. so far not in planning, although i know that me & fern are getting order...especially for gal lah...u should know the reason, rite?

jayce:
sure i will, wish u a happy & prosperous new year...

merdurian:
anyway, i din write dairy...photos help me recall my 07.
u r rite...we should update ourseft with knowledges in different field, instead of keep staying in our own professional.
happy new year!