Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Am Back for Blogging

So sorry to all my readers for no update lately. I'm just returned from Phuket Island Trip on 17/7 and start report duty on 18/7. Unfortunately, I received a call from a doctor said that there be a foreign worker medical check-up at Batu Niah the next day morning at 10A.M (19/7) . Well, even this is a business, but not a good news for me...will tell you why later.
a
So I had a long drive (roughly 80KM from Miri Town) to Batu Niah on 19/7 morning at around 9:00A.M and reached there at sharp 10:00A.M. I drove back to Miri immediately once I finished my works at around 11:15A.M as I have another activity in Brunei. I reach Miri at around 12:00P.M.
a
I had my another long drive from Miri to Brunei (around 200KM) at 2:00PM. I went there with Fern, her sister in-law & her 5 years old nephew. Well, of course I went there for work and they went there for fun. We back to Miri the next day (20/7) afternoon (3:00P.M). Do you know, the next day early morning (6:30A.M on 21/7) I have to go to Batu Niah for a medical check-up with a doctor again, and back to Miri already 6:00P.M. I really tired.
a
I have mentioned in my earlier post entry that even though I travelling so often, after each travelling, I found myself abit messy and loss focus in everything (include daily life, work, and etc), so I need some time to settle down & rest my "emotion" & "soul" before I'm really back to the position. I'm now still not really in mood to surf Internet or blog......I will have to stop at here, will post up my Phuket Island Trip very soon, hopefully....thanks & good night!
a
a
a